World-famous troupe stages 12 performances of legendary dance show in Shanghai and Beijing.
The wildly successful 'Wedding Feast 2' offers welcome respite from current events, claims films critic.
Iranian musician Mohsen Namjoo performs at ATO Congresium in Ankara, Turkey on December 12, 2015.
Nominees announced for 73rd Golden Globe Awards.
Istanbul is set to host a major hip hop show this weekend.
Renowned pianist David Helfgott performs during a concert at Adnan Saygun Art Center in Turkey's western city Izmir on December 02, 2015.
'Ertugrul 1890' tells of rescue of 69 Ottoman sailors off Japanese town, and rescue of 215 Japanese from Tehran 95 years later on orders of then Turkish president
Austrian drummer and multi-percussionist, Martin Grubinger performs at Adnan Saygun Art Center in Izmir, Turkey on November 30, 2015.
DO YOU KNOW?
Every student has Internet Access
Every school in Turkey now has ADSL internet connection.
Record Growth in Technology Sector
The Turkish technology sector grew 19.4% in 2010, closing the year with 17.5 billion TL revenue.
From Electricity Importer to Exporter
Turkey increased electricity production from 31 thousand to 45 thousand megawatts in ten years and started selling electricity to Georgia, Syria and Greece.
Care for Pregnant Women Under Risk
12.275 women benefited from the "guest mother" program, which provides care to pregrant women under risk in health centers before delivery.
Double-lane roads save 1525 lives
The number of people who were killed in traffic accidents dropped to 4,041 in 2010 from 5,566 in 2000 thanks to 13,500 more kilometers of double-lane roads, which saved 1,525 lives a year on average.
Investing in Farmers
Turkey increased agricultural investments in the past 10 years from 1.8 billion TL to 9 billion TL.
Government Takes Care of Traffic Accident Victims
The government now covers all medical expenses of those injured in traffic accidents.
First step for Turkish fighter jet
Feasibility works have been launched for first Turkish fighter jet planned to be completed by 2023, the centenary of the Republic of Turkey.
- Turkish economy grows 8.8% in Q2
- First Turkish built helicopter takes test flight
- Turkish field hospital gives life in Somalia
- New high-speed train line launched
- Turkish-made cabs in New York streets
- Control your computer without mouse or keyboard
- First Turkish observation satellite launched
- Turkey wins first-ever world title in volleyball
- James Bond to be shot in Istanbul
- Turkish swimmer sets new world record
Safranbolu Houses, featured in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List, are being restored by the Housing Development Administration of Turkey.
Scholarship to Returning Academics
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey now offers 3. 250 TL monthly scholarship to returning academics who complete their Ph.Ds abroad.
5000 more licensed tourist guides
The number of licensed tourist guides has risen to 12,517 in 2010, from 7,658 eight years ago.
- Turkish Main Battle Tank ALTAY
- Turkish footballer wins UEFA ‘goal of the year’
- Life in Istanbul
- Turkey: Home of GALLIPOLI
- Turkey: Home Of Pamukkale
- Turkey: Home Of Turkish Cuisine
- Anti-Piracy Solution Watchdog
- Turkey’s deepest geothermal well found
- Turkey’s anti-smoking campaign
- Solar cars race
- TAI defense projects
- Turkey’s PARS
- Turkey’s aid to Somalia